Our CSFECU Annual Meeting was held on January 25, and we had the privilege of sharing some truly amazing accomplishments from the past year. Here are some highlights:
- Positive membership growth for the first time in over 14 years. Nationally, credit unions are seeing slow growth, and we are pleased to be bucking the trend with our superior services and personal service.
- For the second year in a row, we paid a 0.25% bonus dividend to members in the 4th quarter.
- Our total assets, one measure of our organization’s size, grew by $3.8 million, from $132.4 million to $136.2 million.
- The total dollar amount of loans we funded in 2017 grew by 24%.
- We funded 180 auto loans totaling over $4.4 million—the highest in over 10 years.
- Free Checking announced in June.
- Lowered minimum share from $50 to $5.
- Extended our streak of Bauer 5 Star Ratings to 30 consecutive quarters.
- For the second straight year we were listed in the top 2% of Healthiest Credit Unions Nationwide from
- Announced our field of membership expansion to serve those who live, work, or worship in Humboldt, Trinity, or Del Norte counties.
- Announced our new name – Compass Community Credit Union.
We thank you, our loyal members for every one of these accomplishments.