In a recent survey, more than 70% of our members said they’d use online bill payment if we offered it. Well, you asked for it, you got it! One Click Bill Pay integrates seamlessly with our online banking service, Home Banking. A single login unlocks a world of convenience and possibilities. One Click Bill Pay is …
Continue reading “One Click Bill Pay is here!”
In a recent survey, more than 70% of our members said they’d use online bill payment if we offered it. Well, you asked for it, you got it! One Click Bill Pay integrates seamlessly with our online banking service, Home Banking. A single login unlocks a world of convenience and possibilities.
One Click Bill Pay is our brand new solution to simplifying your life with the easiest way yet to pay your bills
CONVENIENCE Receive and pay your bills electronically all in one place and all from your computer.
SECURITY Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail.
CONTROL Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you’ll never worry about missing a bill or incurring late fees.
SIMPLICITY Track your payment history at a glance and view all of your future scheduled transactions.
SAVINGS Save money every month on stamps and trips to the post office by making payments online.
CONFIDENCE Check your account status to securely confirm that payments went through.
Ready to learn more? We have a great resource page available that offers a video, FAQ and a demo
Find Out More
Already sold? Then login to Home Banking and enroll in One Click Bill Pay
Sign Up for One Click Bill Pay
Not yet enrolled in Home Banking? You can fix that right now!
Enroll in Home Banking
We’re sure you’ve noticed, but we’ve rebuilt your credit union website! Our goal with this was to make it easier and more pleasant for you to access your accounts, learn more about the accounts and services we offer and generally bring our digital face into the current age. A few things you’ll notice:
- Responsive layout works well on mobile devices such as phones and tablets. And, unlike some mobile sites, you have access to 100% of this site, even when on mobile
- Easier, more logical navigation so it’s easier to get to where you want to go
- New calculators! We sourced some really great calculators, to help you save for your goals, borrow wisely and manage your family budget
- There’s a lot more…we invite you to take a few minutes and click through the site.
CSFECU will be closed on the following holidays. Of course, Online Banking, Phone Banking and ATM Access are always available to take care of your needs!
- October 12 – Columbus Day
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 26 & 27 – Thanksgiving
- December 24 – close at noon
- December 25 – Christmas
- December 31 – close at noon
- January 1, 2016 – New Year’s Day