Effective March 20, 2020 we are under “Shelter in Place” until April 9, 2020.
Thank you for allowing us to be your trusted financial partner. We understand the concern and uncertainty created by the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in the United States and around the globe. Please be assured that the safety and wellness of our team and members are our #1 priority.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning at all of our locations.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes are available in all of our office and branch locations.
- Our team has been instructed to stay home if they are sick.
- Non-essential business travel and conferences for staff have been suspended to avoid close contact in large groups.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Please know that our branch teams are available to serve you. With the exception of temporarily eliminating Saturday hours in Arcata (effective March 28, 2020), at this time we are keeping normal business hours at our branches.
- While it is not necessary to avoid in-branch transactions, we have various options that are designed to perform most transactions remotely and easily.
- For your convenience, we recommend members who are not already enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking do so in order to ensure easy access to your accounts. Also, for your well-being and the well-being of others, we encourage any members who feel sick, or who may have been exposed to COVID-19, to utilize our online options when possible.
- If you need to access cash, Compass Community Credit Union belongs to a network of more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs through the CO-OP Network. Click here to find a location near you.
Compass Community Credit Union provides all of our members with the protection of NCUA deposit insurance, so all of your deposits with us are always safe, secure, and 100% insured – regardless of what is happening in the markets at any given moment in time. Our top priority is to maintain a safe workplace for our employees, and a safe place of business for our members. Click here to view Information regarding your NCUA coverage. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
As the situation evolves, these sites can be a resource for you to obtain the latest information:
Chief Executive Officer