Formerly California State & Federal Employees’ Credit Union
A solid checking account is the way most people interact with their money. Convenience, affordability and safety are key, and checking account from Compass Community Credit Union gives you all of these…and more.
Best of all, it’s FREE!
Only a $5 minimum deposit to get started.
- No minimum balance.
- Zero requirements.
- Free ATM/Visa® debit card.
- Free Mobile Banking with check deposit.
- Free Online B@nking & Bill Pay with e-Statements.
- ATM access to more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs through CO-OP Network.
- Free notary service at our branch for checking account holders.
- Overdraft Protection from your Savings or Overdraft Line of Credit.
- Sign up for direct deposit and save a trip to the branch. Our Routing Number is 321172219.
⇒ Ready to get started?
For current members, simply fill out the Account Agreement, sign and print it out. You are not able to save the application so make sure you print it out. You can mail it in or stop on by.
Not a member yet? No problem, just complete the Membership Application, sign and print it out. You are not able to save the application so make sure you print it out.
Include a minimum $10 deposit – $5 for your checking account and $5 to open your savings account (required for membership). Also include a copy of a government issued picture ID for each signer. Just mail it in or come on by the branch.
Visa Purchase Alerts for your Debit Card
Get text or email alerts for transactions and immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity. Just 3 easy steps to get started:
- Check to make sure your card is eligible.
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts.
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You’ll get text or email alerts based on your selected criteria.