Online Banking & Bill Pay
At Compass Community Credit Union, we understand that convenience is important.
That’s why we offer our members access to free Online Banking and free Bill Pay in addition to free Mobile Banking.
These services allow you to manage your accounts anytime, anywhere via the Internet.
September 1, 2020: You will NEED TO ENROLL, even if you had Online Banking previously. Click here to get started.
Click here for a helpful Quick Start Guide
- View balance and summary information for all your accounts and loans
- Access statements
- Open new accounts
- Place stop payments on checks
- Tag a transaction to make organizing and searching much easier
- Attach images of your receipts
- Add notes to provide more context to your transactions
- View check images of deposited items
- Easily find transactions with dynamic search filters
- Initiate one-time, future-dated, or repeating transfers
- Initiate Compass member-to-member transfers
- Send external outbound transfers. A micro-deposit will be sent first for verification
- Balance — notifications when your balance goes above or below a pre-selected threshold
- Large transactions
- Two-factor authentication provides an extra layer of protection, keeping your information safe and secure.
- A self-serve username and password reset function provide a quick and secure way for recovery.
Online Bill Pay
Receive and pay your bills electronically all in one place and all from your computer. Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you’ll never worry about missing a bill or late fees. Save money every month on stamps and protect against check fraud.
- Pay a business — add, edit, and delete payees
- Pay a person — send and receive through iPay P2P
- Use rush options to send overnight or second-day payment via electronic or check
- Schedule recurring payments
NOTE: After you enroll, you can log in to Mobile Banking using the same credentials.
New Bill Pay users will need to register in Online Banking on your desktop in order to activate Bill Pay. After that, you can access your bills via the Mobile Banking app.