You know that mobile banking with Compass is a convenient way to access your account wherever you might be. While mobile banking with us is also safe and secure, there are some simple rules you can follow to ensure that your private information stays that way:
- Never send your account information or password via text message or e-mail
- Know that public internet connections are not always secure; before you log into your account, make sure you’re not connected to a public network, such as in a coffee shop
- Avoid using your phone to visit any websites that seem illegitimate – even if there is just a hint of doubt
- Avoid clicking on hyperlinks embedded in emails unless you know the source is legitimate
- Create complex user passwords
Keep your phone password protected.
To learn more about mobile banking, click here.